Celebrity News

Mr Eazi wants every African creative to ‘push towards African equity participation’

Mr Eazi wants every African creative to 'push towards African equity participation'
Mr Eazi, who is a singer, founder and CEO of emPawa Africa wants Artists to “push towards African equity participation”.

He took to his social media pages to share his thoughts on the topic with the caption: “Fink about It, Be About it, Do about It”.

In the post, he noted that Africa has been exploited for her mineral resources for years. He noted that 95% of Africa’s resources have been shipped out of the country while the remaining 5% have been looted, which has led to an impoverished continent.

Mr Eazi also believes that we need to invest in ourselves in order to end the current form of slavery which is slowly stealing Africa’s intellectual resources.

He explained that the biggest shareholders on the African continent are not even African and encouraged more African artists to push for African equity participation in the African music ecosystem.

About the author

Simbiat

Simbiat

Simbiat Haroun studied Computer Science at the University of Lagos. She enjoys doing research and spends most of her time reading. She can be contacted at [email protected]

4 Comments

Click here to post a comment

Leave a Reply


  • As long as Africans will invest the money to develop their talent, I’m with you Mr Eazi. Who plays the pipe dictates the tune.

  • No truer words have been spoken. Eazi has always been about this from the beginning. We can see what he’s doing with empawa.