It’s good morning Monday and as usual, we bring you some Monday motivation quotes to help kick start your week on the right note.
Monday is typically one of the most dreaded days in the corporate world. With Monday being the first working day of the week, there’s a popular saying that rings “how you start your week is how the rest of the week will turn out.”
As it’s good morning Monday, we know you’ve made the decision to be extra productive and make the difference. Sometimes however, the motivation to go and to be productive is lacking.
So this week, here’s five Monday Motivational quotes just for you to keep you moving this Monday morning.
Here are the five Monday motivational quotes
- “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” – Kenneth Goldsmith
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
- “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
Just like these quotes have explained, the only limitation you have is in your mind. Put your mind to it and you can do it. Have a fantastic new week!