This Monday, we bring you quotes that keep you going for the week just so you can be as productive as you know you can be.
Sometimes, no matter how much we try to avoid unpleasant events, they just seem to find us. Life is largely unpredictable because nothing is constant except change of course.
Even though life is unpredictable, what remains constant is our ability to pull through even in unpleasant or uncertain times, no matter what life throws at us.
When something bad happens we often have the tendency to soak in our misery and think we don’t have what it takes to keep going.
So this week here’s five Monday Motivational quotes just for you to keep you moving this Monday morning.
Here are the five Monday motivational quotes:
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe.
- “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…?” Fuyumi Soryo
- “If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going.” – Greyson Chance
As these quotes have explained, you shouldn’t give up no matter what. Life has no intentions of going softer, so you should have intentions to keep going.