It’s good morning Monday and just the perfect time to bring you some ‘You can do it quotes’ that will keep you running throughout the course of the year.
It’s normal sometimes to feel less motivated, especially on a Monday morning when it seems like the burden of the work comes down on your shoulders. One catch, however, is that motivation is something that must always be reapplied or the effects might fade over time, washed away by life’s problems.
This is why we make it a duty to share these quotes with you because we want to see you succeed as much as you want to also.
This week, our five Monday Motivational quotes from these thought leaders, and successful people will help you see that you can do whatever you set your mind to and to help start your new week with positivity and the excitement to do more than you have ever been able to achieve.
1. “Have a robust mindset; dare to move any mountain!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
2. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “When you believe that you can do something, that’s when you can do it” – Joseph Gordon-Levitt
4. “If I can do it, you can do it. Anybody can” – Doris
5. ‘Think you can and you can do it. Your thoughts are your life” – Lailah Gifty Akita
As these quotes explain, positivity lies both in your hands and mind. You can literally transform your day just by transforming your mind.
Just tell yourself every day that you can do it, focus on the positives and go for what you want. You will definitely get it.
Will you use these quotes push harder to achieve your goals? Have they inspired you to continue striving? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.