This is why we all need some words of comfort and some powerful words to remind us that we can do whatever it is that we set our minds to.
This week, for our Monday motivation quotes, we will share five quotes on life and success from those who have passed through the wringer and come out victorious, just like you.
For just a few minutes, you will be able to see into the heads of these successful, inspiring, and inspirational people and then get the lessons that you need to learn.
These quotes are from Walt Disney, Helen Keller, Steve Jobs and so much more. See the quotes below:
1. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
2. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
4. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
5. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
No matter how badly you want to, you will never be able to escape the uncertainties of life, like doubts and the occasional challenges. What you can do, however, is to change your perspective on these things.
Whenever you feel like you are losing a handle on things or shifting your perspective, use these quotes to improve your outlook and remind yourself about what is important about life and success.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts on this article in the comments section below.