Fear is an unpleasant feeling that causes discomfort in the bottom of your stomach, here you will see quotes that will help you overcome it.
The feeling of fear can be caused by threat of danger, pain, or harm. It can also be a feeling of anxiety concerning the outcome of something or the safety of someone. Sometimes, you may even be afraid of something as unrealistic as being struck by a meteor or an alien invasion.
Fear is generally the likelihood of something unwelcome happening. How can you overcome fear? Below, we list out 10 notable quotes that have helped many.
- William Shakespeare: “Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.”
- Marie Curie: “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
- Japanese Proverb: “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.”
- Louisa May Alcott: “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.”
- Babe Ruth: “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. ”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.”
- Marcus Aurelius: “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
- Oprah Winfrey: “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
- Napoleon Hill: “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.”
- Mahatma Gandhi: “Fear has its use, but cowardice has none.”