Jordan Clarkson also scored 18 points in his customary role off the bench in the 114-89 victory on Wednesday night in Salt Lake City.
Conley finished with 14 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists in the wake of being snubbed as an All-Star reserve, while Mitchell finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds, and eight assists in his first game since earning the second spot in the All-Star Game.
Rudy Gobert who was also named to his second All-Star team added 18 points with nine rebounds as the Utah Jazz eased to their 22nd win in 24 games. It is also the 20th time they have won by double digits.
Bojan Bogdanovic added 15 points – all on 3-pointers for Utah, which has the best record in franchise history to begin a season (26-6) and the NBA’s best mark so far.
LeBron James had little help from his teammates on a fairly poor scoring night which he totaled 19 points. The Lakers are also playing without Anthony Davis and Dennis Schroder and eventually lost their fourth straight and fell for the fifth time in six games.
Watch the highlights of the game below
Wednesday night’s NBA results
- Los Angeles Lakers 89 – 114 Utah Jazz
- Boston Celtics 112 – 127 Atlanta Hawks
- Toronto Raptors 108 – 116 Miami Heat
- Golden State Warriors 111 – 107 Indiana Pacers
- Charlotte Hornets 124 – 121 Phoenix Suns
- Minnesota Timberwolves 126 – 133 Chicago Bulls (OT)
- Detroit Pistons 118 – 128 New Orleans Pelicans
- San Antonio Spurs 99 – 102 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Houston Rockets 96 – 112 Cleveland Cavaliers