Now, you’re wondering how to keep the spark alive, but you realize that its the little things that go a really long way to make the most impact.
You’re thinking of sending a gift, out of the blue to surprise them. You imagine that the delivery personnel will appear at their door all of a sudden with your carefully thought out gift and they’ll be ecstatic.
We are in the middle of a pandemic after all and most people are trying to be more careful about the packages that they receive. After all, the less contact you have with people, the lower the probability of you contracting the virus.
If your partner is the carefully, socially conscious type (which they should be), then they won’t really appreciate this gift. They will prefer something a little more abstract.
To make your partner feel special every day, you can send them romantic messages that will remind them of the depth of your love. You’ll even get bonus points if their love language is words of affirmation.
We have compiled a list of ten romantic love messages that are sure to wow your partner and melt their hearts. Check them out below:
- The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.
- Next time I hug you, I probably won’t let go for a long time.
- I can’t decide if the best part of my day is waking up next to you, or going to sleep with you. I can’t wait for this to be over so I can compare the two again.
- Before I fall asleep, I always picture what it would feel like to fall asleep in your arms. It’s the best feeling in the world
- No matter where I go, the warmest place will always be in your arms. Sweetheart I love you today, tomorrow, and forever after.
- I never could grasp the meaning of “perfect”—until I met you. Suddenly the definition fell into place and my breath was taken away each moment I spent with you.
- So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.
- If loving you was a job, I’d be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I’d even be willing to work for free!
- You will be the last thing I think of before I fall to sleep and the first thing I remember when I wake up.
Which of these messages do you think your partner will appreciate? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.