This week’s Monday motivation quote deals with the different ways that you can deal with failure without letting it bring you down and ruin all your dreams.
One important thing to remember is that failure is inevitable. To try is to prepare to fail, but that does not mean that you will stop trying, it just means that you have to find better ways to deal with the aftermath of failure.
Several successful people in existence today have failed at their craft but they did not let it deter them. Instead, they persevered and found new ways to do what they loved.
Mark Zuckerberg suffered many failures before success and so did Jeff Bezos. Not only them, so did many other influential people today.
That is why we feel that today should be dedicated to quotes reminding you that the only kind of failure that will really ruin you is staying down when you fall.
On this list are quotes from Robert Kiyosaki, Margaret Thatcher, Boris Johnson, Johnny Cash and Nelson Mandela.
- Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success. Click To Tweet
- You build on failure. You use it as a steppingstone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. Click To Tweet
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Click To Tweet
- There are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters. Click To Tweet
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Click To Tweet
The next time you stumble or even fall, remember these quotes. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and continue the journey.
How do you cope with failure? What are your personal mantras? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.