This week, we are sharing five quotes that will take you from being tired and unmotivated to being full of energy and ready to work, just like that!
It is normal, we understand that most people want the weekend to be so much longer than it actually is. But things are the way they are, and if you sit around doing nothing, you will not achieve anything.
Success does not just come magically, you have to be willing to put in the work and just constantly motivate yourself.
These five quotes come from a number of people, including philosophers, business people, scientists and others. Each of them brings a unique perspective that will open you up to new perspectives.
Some of these people are Marcus Aurelius, Albert Einstein, Germany Kent, Dalai Lama, and Eckhart Tolle.
See the quotes below.
- “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love…” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.'” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
So, tell us which of these quotes you feel will help you the most this week? What are your plans for the week? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.