One of the most important things about succeeding in your chosen career is the value of the relationships that you form with other people.
These relationships not only help you advance your career but also help you form important relationships that will serve you for years after you have formed them.
Many people don’t understand the power of leveraging personal relationships in order to move forward. And no, this doesn’t;t give you the pass to use people for your own selfish needs.
It will do you a world of good, however, to make strategic friendships and learn how not to discard good friends for petty reasons.
These quotes by civil rights movement leader, Martin Luther King will help you put things in perspective and properly analyze your life.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
- Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
- Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
- There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.
As you continue to navigate the minefields of life, keep these quotes in your mind for your business dealings as well as your interpersonal relationships.
These quotes will help you take the right stand when you need to and form relationships that serve you both in your personal and professional life.
They will also direct you to contribute to other people’s lives in any way you can as the greatest thing mankind can do is to serve others.
Keep these quotes in mind and have a great week.