There are so many influential people who have testified to the absolute wonderful power that motivation has. One catch, however, is that motivation is something that must always be reapplied or the effects fade over time, washed away by life’s problems.
This is why we make it a duty to share these quotes with you because we want to see you succeed as much as you want to do so.
This week, our five Monday Motivational quotes from thought leaders and successful people will help power you into a new week with positivity and the excitement to do more than you have ever been able to achieve.
These quotes are from Muhammad Ali, Joyce Meyer, Julie Andrews and many others, and they will definitely help you get started with the week on the right note. See the below:
- “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “Each day can count if we learn to live it “on purpose” rather than passively drifting through the day, allowing the wind of circumstances and distractions to make our choices for us.” – Joyce Meyer
3. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie AndrewsPerseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. - Julie Andrews Click To Tweet
4. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale CarnegieInaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie Click To Tweet
5. “Never wait for tomorrow, what if tomorrow never comes?” – Elvis PresleyNever wait for tomorrow, what if tomorrow never comes? - Elvis Presley Click To Tweet
As these quotes explain succinctly, positivity lies in your hands and in your mindset. You can literally transform your day just by transforming your mind.
Just tell yourself every day that the world is your oyster, focus on the positives and go for what you want. You will definitely get it.
Will you use these quotes to push harder with your goals? Have they inspired you to continue striving? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.